Saturday, May 2, 2009

CVS Trip May 2nd

Woo-Hoo! I am pumped! I've had a desperate need for chocolate lately but I haven't let myself splurge...enter CVS. They had a Dove/Mars ECB deal to get $5 ECB wyb $15 worth! Ha-lle-lujah!

Sorry there are no pictures, but I was on a roll so everything got put away quickly. I was pretty proud of myself since normally I burst through the doorway, drop everything on the kitchen floor and collapse on the sofa to recoperate!

Transaction #1

Post Trail Mix Crunch $2.50
Garnier Fructis Conditioner $2.99
Adidas 3 Deoderant $3.99

Minus Coupons

Post Trail Mix Crunch IP $2/1
Adidas $1/1
$4 ECB

Total $2.69 (which would have been $1.69, but I ended up not having the Garnier coupon)
ECB Earned $5 ($2 for Garnier, $3 for Adidas)

Transaction #2

1 Bag of Dove Milk Chocolate Minis $3.50
1 Bag of Dove Caramel Minis $3.50
1 Bag of Dove Dark Chocolate Minis $3.50
1 Fun Size Pack of Snickers $1.25
1 Fun Size Pack of Twix $1.25
2 Fun Size Packs of Peanut M&M's $1.25

Minus Coupons

ECB $10 (from Spring Spending)
ECB $5 (from last transaction)

Total OOP...... 50¢!!!!!
ECB Earned $5

Today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good chocolate sale! I am eating my MM's from CVS right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete