Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009 All!


Well, here it is. The big 'B'.

I've decided to try my hand at blogging. I've actually made a New Year's resolution for 2009 and here's hoping we can stick to it! We are taking the frugal challenge!

Doesn't that sound exciting?! This is the year to waste not, want not; to make do or do without; to...well, you catch my drift.

We are a family of 4, my husband and I, and our 2 boys. We also have one very sassy red mackeral tabby. Or, in plain English, a fat orange cat named Pumpkin. Well, he's not really fat, he's just pleasantly plump from all the Whisker Licken's he scarfs down!

Follow us in our journey to dump our debt by shopping the sales, using the coupons, and following my friend Tammy's advice that, "If you don't need it, leave it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment